Rule Breaker

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Corenat Rovarnus
Meroy
6 posters

The 'so guys how's it been' thread

Aelms

Heaven's Feel 7 : Einzbern
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Einzbern

The 'so guys how's it been' thread Empty The 'so guys how's it been' thread

Post by Aelms Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:40 am

Seeing that both RB and CR's website haven't been very active lately, I just wanted to make a little post so that any stray passerby can also drop a post about how they've been. While I don't IRC enough to get on the chatroom, I hope that everyone's been doing well ^_^;

If anyone catches me on LoL feel free to throw me a bone or something.
    kaede
    kaede

Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka

The 'so guys how's it been' thread Empty Re: The 'so guys how's it been' thread

Post by kaede Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Got no job atm but got about 10k of finances saved up so don't have to work for a couple of months, talked to my aunt from japan and learned about my birth parents, working a RPG version of vampire hunt for people to play, and recently relapsed to my harvest moon addiction.

So I can say that I'm good.
    Meroy

Heaven's Feel 7 : Shounen
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Matou

Post by Meroy Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:30 pm

My life has been empty ever since I lost contact with Aelms-kun. Nothing will ever be the same as how it was
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Heaven's Feel 7 : Tohsaka

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Oh how sad your life is, I now declare this the official "waiting for aelms-kun's glorious return to the forum" topic. It's nice to see you getting in touch with your heritage kaede. As for me, I've been on LoL and minecraft and occasionally working on the Tower of ProZ RPG left to me by darkgenesis. If anyone else is interested in checking out Tower of ProZ or joining my faction on the minecraft pvp server let me know via PM or replying below.
    Meroy

Post by Meroy Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:38 am

"waiting for aelms-kun's glorious return to the forum"

^This

I have Trollface Rovarnus on facebook but I lost contact with pretty much everyone else. I spam Aelms on LoL sometimes but he never answers. Forever Sad
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Post by Lucid Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:20 am

Dropped out of school, NEET life. It's not as bad as it sounds. Been playing Minecraft and LoL mostly. Some random games like Zombie Master 2 and SW:KOTOR as well. Finished watching Psycho-Pass today, 9/10 would recommend.
    Meroy

Post by Meroy Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:07 am

Grimgrim, I can read your sentence, does that mean you got used to typing properly even while drunk? o.O
    I also drtopped out of school february 2012, but going back this fall, hopefully to finish it this time.
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Trollface Rovarnus
    u wot m8, bloody cheeky fellow ain't ya bruv
    Dropped out of school, NEET life. It's not as bad as it sounds. Been playing Minecraft and LoL mostly.
    If only we didn't live on different continents :| A NEET life surely isn't a neat life as such. So, anyone in the Game of Thrones cult fad? Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time
    Aelms

Post by Aelms Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Meroy stalks me no matter where I go. I probably won't go on LoL for a while so this the only place we can talk <3

I tried playing minecraft but got dizzy from the first-person POV.

Psycho-Pass was good but Chihayafuru>all dem shitty anime.
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Introducing a new story writing forum game, Myocardial Infarcation. Join us in overcoming the author's curse, or just enjoy the ride:

http://churchofproz.forumotion.net/t1238-myocardial-infarcation-rules
    http://churchofproz.forumotion.net/t1239-myocardial-infarcation-untitled
    Aelms

Post by Aelms Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:53 pm

The Spring Season is well on its way.

I've only watched a few and only really liked Suisei no Gargantia and Shingeki no Kyojin. Disappointed >.>
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:06 pm

Oh man, if you run a blog or something, post it here so we can just skim it and not feel obligated to reply.
    http://onewingedbaphomet.blogspot.com/
    Aelms

Post by Aelms Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:05 pm

I don't have a blog because laziness and I suck at writing. Let me keep my hopes that someone will have something to say one day.

EDIT: Holy crap you're from HK?
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Thu May 02, 2013 2:31 pm

I find it a more fun version of keeping a journal, I always think about how I'll look back on my life in a several decades as an old man, it's like taking snapshots of how I used to think and act.
    What's HK?
    kaede
    kaede

Post by kaede Thu May 02, 2013 4:21 pm

I'm going to guess HK means Hong Kong.

A little update from me, found out that my mom has breast cancer a little while ago so that has put a dent in me working on Vampire Hunt (or anything else really) because I've been keeping her busy to keep her mind off of whats going on.
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Fri May 03, 2013 1:23 pm

Well sorry to disappoint you all, but I'm not from Hong Kong. Neutral Let that sorry also double for the breast cancer spectacle. Laziness powah....So who's going to see Iron Man 3?
    Aelms

Post by Aelms Sat May 04, 2013 8:37 pm

I'm bang-splat in the middle of my finals right now so I'm not bothered to entertain myself beyond what's available in the home.

I'm sorry to hear about you're family, kaede. I hope you manage to spend some quality time with them and make some wonderful memories.
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Wed May 08, 2013 6:33 am

It's only her mother, not her entire family. I'm quite sure time has been spent, and time will be spent. Whether its quality can only be known by the ones who spend it.
    kaede
    kaede

Post by kaede Wed May 08, 2013 6:41 am

I'd say taking her to disneyland(cousin gave her a season pass as a gift), movies at midnight, and a trip to vegas for the two of us(that's a surprise for when the after effects of the anesthesia passes) is time well spent.
    Aelms

Post by Aelms Thu May 16, 2013 7:11 pm

Officially entering the age of the spam.
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Fri May 17, 2013 12:27 pm

Related Tags:
    dish network hd
    where can i find netflix on dish
    problems with dish network router
    brazil dish network
    satellite dish
    dish network churchofproz of
    pg channel dish
    dish hot fuzz
    dishwasher sale 20% off
    video problems dish
    why does dish suck
    channel bro on dish
    dish spambots
    dish stock drops 500%
    404 dish not found
    dish for dummies
    dish network login
    frisbee dish
    dishdishdishdishdishdishdishdishdishdishdishdishdishdishdishdishdishdishdishdishdishdishdishdish
    DIE THE DISH
    SENTENCE TO DISH
    GREAT EQUALIZER IS THE DISH

I feel your pain guys. Neutral
    Aelms

Post by Aelms Mon May 27, 2013 7:12 am

Was reading this manga called 'Real' which was surprisingly good with its depiction of disabled sports. There's also 'Oyasumi Punpun' for those interested in nihilistic, depressing but occasionally funny pieces. Just wanted to share.
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:00 pm

I'm following this Korean manga-like webcomic called Tower of God. The setting and characters are very colorful, you should get into it. all of you. now. or else this will happen to you http://onewingedbaphomet.blogspot.com/2013/06/creative-strain.html
    Aelms

Post by Aelms Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Holy crap spam everywhere.

So uhh, finished G-Senjou no Maou, which was pretty awesome, and Hourou Musuko manga ended splendidly. I have strong bias against Korean Manhua so I'll leave myself out of the God Towers ^_^
    kaede
    kaede

Post by kaede Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:30 pm

.Just a little update, mom just had her her third Chemo today and I expect her to be in the hospital in 3-4 days because it has happened each time (thankfully all of this has cost $0), after a two month hiatus I have begun working on my Vampire hunt again starting with changing the movement and combat system from grimgrim's movement and attack system to an action point system where you spend points per turn to do actions and regain points on your turn.

Also we got a new dog named Beatrice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content