Rule Breaker

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ventrillo Server

Komidol
    Komidol

Ventrillo Server Empty Ventrillo Server

Post by Komidol Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Hey guys,

It's certainly been a while, I'm glad to see the remnants of Community Crucis found a good home here under my former co-admin, Lucid (GrimGrim). For those of you who may not know or remember, yes, it is I - his majesty, Gilgamesh.

So, I've come here today to offer some of the old CC family another medium to hang out again. Ventrillo (for those unaware) is a small voice-chat communication program. As part of upping my interactivity for my blog I've launched a ventrillo server. Details can be found in the following link:

http://komidol.imouto.org/2011/03/20/ventrillo-server-launched/

To make a short highlight summary, it's for all general anime, otaku (including Visual Novel), mahjong, Japanese language, and poverty game discussion. You'll find a lot of people from different groups I've invited, so it's a place to be a little bit more social than IRC's text.

Connection details are as followed:

Kinzo’s Study Ventrillo:
    Server IP: cadmium.typefrag.com
    Port: 19773

Hope to see some of you come in and hang out. If you don't have ventrillo, it's free and easily googable.
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Ventrillo Server Empty Re: Ventrillo Server

Post by Lucid Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Kinzo's Study has a password. Anyways I'll try setting things up and joining. Though I won't make any promises if you understand any word I'm saying behind my magnificent Finnish accent.
    Komidol
    Komidol

Post by Komidol Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:19 pm

Only the one room has a password, the server's password is nothing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:57 am