Rule Breaker

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sources

Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Sources Empty Sources

Post by Lucid Sun May 23, 2010 12:26 am

Credits
    Sue me.
    I don't even wanna claim that all the rule threads here are written by me entirely. The system was not made by me entirely either. Still I've spent lots of effort combining all the good things I've found and making some sort of RP system out of them.
    • Fuyuki Wiki — This site is probably my favorite one regarding data from Nasuverse. I've copy-pasted lots of text from here. I've used it to estimate some numerical values like stats or prana costs for the game.
    • TYPE-MOON Wiki — Haven't used this site much, just for some confirming. Still a great site.
    • BESM — Big Eyes Small Mouth system. I've copied some things from there. Those familiar with the system will probably notice some resemblance.
    • Fate Nasuverse RPG — I've read this through few times and it probably has had lots of effect on the rules of this system. I haven't blatantly copied anything but there might be some resemblance.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:46 am